Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Busy, busy, busy...

Ok...I always have these grandiose plans to blog no matter what's going on.  And, they rarely come to fruition.  So, my daughter and granddaughter have been here for a week and a half and I thought I could surely blog during her afternoon nap.  But, my daughter and I have had these wonderful conversations about what God is teaching us about ourselves and our relationships - hence, the lack of daily blog posts.

Today's post is going to be short and sweet.  And I will make no promises that you will find any more posts this week.  I will try...


Decor

Sometimes, all you need to update your decor is a little Old English Scratch Oil on your wood furniture to give them a new lease on life.  My daughter inherited this little desk from her grandma and it had obtained a variety of scratches in our many moves.  It was looking a little dry and scruffy.

I just put some Old English on a rag and rubbed it into the desk.  It's not perfect, but it sure looks better!  (Sorry about the dark pictures)

Before:

After:

My daughter also had an old oak dresser that was quite dry and dull.  The same Old English brightened it up as well and it is a beautiful piece of furniture in their living room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment