Sunday, May 19, 2013

Grown-up Girls is here...


Wow, it's been almost a year since this project began and now it's a real live book!  I've told many people that I didn't write and publish this Bible study because I have a desire to be famous.  Yikes!! I am much more comfortable in my little private world at home. I have told God more than once, "Ok.  I'm done. I can't do this!"  But, when God puts a message on one's heart, one must obey!

He has been reaffirming to me that the message in Grown-up Girls is not about me.  It's about Jesus and what He has done and is doing in my life and other women through this message.  And God wants women to know that He loves them dearly and desires that they walk in the amazing freedom of His truth.

"And we proclaim Him, admonishing every man (woman) and teaching every man (woman), that we may present every man (woman) complete (grown-up) in Christ."  Colossians 1:18

What an adventure!  I can't wait to hear the stories...

Grown-up Girls is available at CrossBooks, Barnes & Noble and Amazon in a soft cover workbook.  It is also available in an ebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment