Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fog comes on little cat's feet...


I love fog, always have.  I didn't even get tired of fog when I lived in England for a summer.  There was fog every morning that usually burned off around 9:30. It was wonderful!  There's something about fog that quiets my heart and my thoughts. Everything seems so peaceful...which was nice since this is what I dreamed about last night:






Eek!! Wallpaper!!

Well, I won't be dreaming about wallpaper tonight because I finished taking it off this morning.  I am SO thankful it's done!  The next step is to fill in nail and screw holes after I get my honey to take some plugs out of the walls for things that aren't going back up.  Then, I will apply Kilz to the walls before I texture and paint.  Right now, this is what the bathroom looks like:














Now to do the research so I can decide what kind of texture I want to put on the walls...

Today's Recipe - Spicy Sweet Slaw
My original recipe




16 oz bag shredded slaw mix
2 T diced pimentos
1/4 cup tomatillo salsa
1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
1 cup spinach leaves, thinly sliced
salt and pepper
1/2 tsp cumin
2 packets stevia

Mix all ingredients together, adding cabbage last, until everything is coated  Refrigerate until ready to eat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment