Thursday, January 19, 2012

A New Spirit...

Yesterday's verses talked about a new heart - that in us which embodies our emotions, the center of our being.  Today's verse will look very familiar and is from Ezekiel 11:19-20.  Any time something is repeated, God wants us to pay attention!

And I shall give them one heart,
and shall put a new spirit within them.
And I shall take the heart of stone out of their flesh
and give them a heart of flesh,
that they may walk in My statutes
and keep My ordinances,
and do them.
Then they will be My people,
and I shall be their God.

Do you have a new heart and the Spirit of God within you?


Decorating Tip

I groan when I realize I have to hang something with two hangers.  It used to be that I had to do a lot of measuring and hope that the ceiling and floor were level.  Inevitably, I had to move one of the nails because the object was crooked after I hung it.  


Then, I saw this easy tip on Pinterest.  Simply apply some toothpaste with a Q-tip or your fingertip to the middle of each hanger.  


 Put the bottom of the item to be hung against the wall and level it.  Then, carefully tip the item up and press on the hangers.  Carefully take it away from the wall.  Simply put nails where the toothpaste dots are on the wall.  Wipe the toothpaste off the wall and the hangers before hanging the item on the nails.  Easy peasy!


No comments:

Post a Comment