Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Love does not brag...

Take a look at the definition of "brag" in I Corinthians 13:4:

To boast in things one has, 
one who shows himself above his fellows; 
one who takes revenge on others for pleasure; 
to be drunk with pride and set against men and God; 
insolent wrongdoer.

Someone who wants to be known as a loving person simply does not do these things.  Enough said!


Fly Lady

Tuesday is Plan and Play Day

Our New Habits:
Make your bed
Get dressed down to shoes
Swish and swipe the bathroom

I have been trying to get my two week menu done...trying being the operative word!  I decided to go through all my recipes and clean out any recipes I am not using.  I also decided to rewrite all the recipes written on slips of paper or sticky notes onto recipe cards.  That took a while to finish.  Then, I still had to put back all the recipes I had pulled out for the holidays.  What a mess!  But it is an organized mess...really...


I found some recipes that I had forgotten about that will definitely be going on the menu.  And a lot of them already have the calories listed.  Yeah!  That will save me some time.  I'm beginning to see the light at the end of the menu tunnel!

When I was at the grocery store the other day, I found this magazine and began thumbing through it while I was waiting to be checked out.  There were so many great recipes, I decided to buy it.  And...the nutritional information is included.  I'm kind of excited!  I might end up with a menu for one month when it's all said and done.



No comments:

Post a Comment