Thursday, June 21, 2012

Kitchen closed for a month...

My granddaughter is on her way.  Tomorrow, we add our grandson to the mix.  I can't wait! Our whole family will be together for a week and I am so grateful that we all love and serve God.  I'm also grateful that we love each other and get along so well!

On that note, the next four weeks will be spent with family so Nanna's Kitchen will be closed until the house is too quiet because our grands and daughters have gone home.  I'll then be posting pictures of the fun activities we will be enjoying with the kiddos.

I saw another picture hanging trick on Pinterest and decided to try it when I moved things around in the dining room.  I put masking tape on the back of the sign to be hung measuring the width from hanger to hanger.  I then placed the sign on the wall where I wanted it with a small level on the top edge of the sign to get it level and marked the ends of the tape with a pencil at the top of the sign.  The last step was to pound in the nails and hang the sign.  Easy peasy!


No comments:

Post a Comment