Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Glorify Him with thanksgiving...

I will praise God's name in song
and glorify Him with thanksgiving.

Psalm 69:30

Did you realize we can bring glory to God by telling Him what we are thankful for?  A friend on a missions team, Chuck Nida, once taught me "The Thankful Game".  I had two minutes to tell him five things that I was thankful for right then.  Once I used something/someone, I couldn't use them again.  It was amazing how much more I thought about what I was thankful for because I never knew when we would be playing the game and I wanted to be prepared!  So...

You have two minutes - Go!


Decor

Well, I've had the fabric since May and finally got around to making and putting up the valance in the bathroom.  I'm glad that's done! 

My honey cut a 1x2 the length I needed then attached L-brackets to the board.  I used my Hobby Lobby staple gun and attached the valance to the board.  Then my honey attached the valance to the wall up to the ceiling so the small window would look taller.



No comments:

Post a Comment