Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Spotty Internet...

The Internet is a wonderful tool for information...when it's working!  Our cable company has been experiencing difficulties since last Thursday evening.  I think it's fixed, for now. 

Last Friday, I was going to post a craft that we put together for the kiddos.  Several websites referenced by Pinterest presented this idea.  My four year old granddaughter liked it better than my two year old grandson.  She was a little more into mixing primary colors to come up with secondary colors than he was. 

This is an easy activity to put together.  Squirt separate puddles of yellow, blue and red paint in a gallon baggie laid flat on a table or counter on top of a white piece of paper.  Tape all four sides down with tape and let the kids "finger paint".  They get the fun without the mess!

You will notice that we only used two colors. I will use all three primary colors from now on - much more interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment